How Tupac Was Murdered. How Tupac Was Murdered.

LOL

tupac is and was a legend but this is still damn fuckin funny , hey maybe even tupac woulda laughed at it!

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

the last scene...

...shud be turned into a pilot episode for a new series of street fighter hardcore!!!

Castle Repercussions - C Castle Repercussions - C

absolutely

FUCKING AMAZING!!! i loved every second of it, awesome audio mix as well. every sample was crisp and clear and really made it look proffesional. it's just a shame everyone is a stick figure and not like, a real person. that is the only thing that would improve this :D

Around Midnight Around Midnight

swish

NICE TUNE. i would say its a bit more blues than jazz, but still pretty damn nice. loving the solos answering each other and stuff, but the only thing is the recording quality could've been far nicer. good job son.

BloodFest responds:

Yeah, the recording quality is bad, I had to do it that way because NG only allows 8 MB uploads.
Thanks for your feedack!

bossa nova loop bossa nova loop

shocking.

really bad sounding midi instruments... really badly looped, terribly cheesy (although i assume thats the style u were going for) this loop lacks a lot of professionalism sorry. keep going, but this isn't jazz either!!!

hjcrbass responds:

Hey!!!
Thanks for writing. It's good to know that someone didn't like the loop. It shows other tastes and expectations that I have to acknowledge to help me grow as an artist.
PS - Sorry about the bad sounding midi, I'll upgrade soon.

{NA} Mysterious (Loop) {NA} Mysterious (Loop)

you wrote a loop

that doesnt loop properly. it skips