Around Midnight Around Midnight

swish

NICE TUNE. i would say its a bit more blues than jazz, but still pretty damn nice. loving the solos answering each other and stuff, but the only thing is the recording quality could've been far nicer. good job son.

BloodFest responds:

Yeah, the recording quality is bad, I had to do it that way because NG only allows 8 MB uploads.
Thanks for your feedack!

bossa nova loop bossa nova loop

shocking.

really bad sounding midi instruments... really badly looped, terribly cheesy (although i assume thats the style u were going for) this loop lacks a lot of professionalism sorry. keep going, but this isn't jazz either!!!

hjcrbass responds:

Hey!!!
Thanks for writing. It's good to know that someone didn't like the loop. It shows other tastes and expectations that I have to acknowledge to help me grow as an artist.
PS - Sorry about the bad sounding midi, I'll upgrade soon.

{NA} Mysterious (Loop) {NA} Mysterious (Loop)

you wrote a loop

that doesnt loop properly. it skips

Tech Rock! Tech Rock!

errrr

2 chords? of the worst sounding guitar ever? what?? worst song on NG

Swordsman's Valor Swordsman's Valor

very nice

needs some more beefy bass but otherwise a great metal song. made me wanna mosh man nice one.

'Corneria" Cover 'Corneria" Cover

pretty damn good

i think this is awesome in all aspects musically. it's just a shame it has such a bad mix! it has a LOT of potential to sound AMAZING in the right hands.

When you're gone When you're gone

poor guitar tone

i'm glad you say this will be the last one with this tone, as it is really bad. the guitar does not sound anywhere near as beefy as the drums, and as the general idea for the song. it is a good tune and could benefit dramatically by having a better recorded guitar section, and/or simply being mixed better. and why is it only 53 seconds long?!? it's a song!

Final Redemption Final Redemption

Mental

Awesome tune guys. I like the driving rhythm, but i'm unsure as to what is fabricated and what is a real recorded instrument? I imagine its just the drums that aren't a real recording. But yeh, let me know ;) One of you has quite sick guitar skills if that's not midi like 99% of the stuff on NG.

Silly Cat, it's a Ragtime ! Silly Cat, it's a Ragtime !

nice tune

did you write this? i'm wondering as well, well i'm pretty sure its done via MIDI, but what i'm getting at is, is it actually a recorded piano? The hiss/crackle effect is done really badly and doesn't sound anything like a vinyl record. loving the piano, but it does get a bit too repetitive.

sorohanro responds:

1- I wrote it, just out of fun, let me quote from info, "as a request for a scene in black and white old mute movie style ..."
2- track made in Reason, later a filter applied and mixed with the crackle.
3- The hiss/crackle effect is actually sampled from vinyl.
Loving the piano ? repetitive ? DUH it's a loop ! well thanx for the 4.

Stompin' Raw Stompin' Raw

nice work!

Hey man this is a nice tune... the recording quality is pretty poor and the playing is a little sloppy, but don't take that away from the overall effect. It's got some really nice chord progressions and with a funky bass and a good drum beat it could be a really hot song! Keep going I'm liking your style!