How Tupac Was Murdered. How Tupac Was Murdered.

LOL

tupac is and was a legend but this is still damn fuckin funny , hey maybe even tupac woulda laughed at it!

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

the last scene...

...shud be turned into a pilot episode for a new series of street fighter hardcore!!!

Castle Repercussions - C Castle Repercussions - C

absolutely

FUCKING AMAZING!!! i loved every second of it, awesome audio mix as well. every sample was crisp and clear and really made it look proffesional. it's just a shame everyone is a stick figure and not like, a real person. that is the only thing that would improve this :D

A Bid For Freedom A Bid For Freedom

Awesomeness

I love it! Again i agree the narration was a bit, odd, it just didnt suit what i thought the main character would be like. But hey, you can't please everyone. Every other part of the story rules!! Hahha i knew you'd keep the "chomp" in, what an awesome sample i have now of eating an apple.

AdamCook responds:

Haha, cheers man! Check your e-mails, I've copied you on a few things!

Yeah, that chomp was excellent! I'll have to see if I can get some more sounds in just to round it all out a bit more.

I think there's a split between what I make the guy say and what he actually looks like. If you were casting just based on the visuals then probably a rockabilly Elvis impersonator would be in order. As you say, each to their own; at least you enjoyed the story, that's the important thing!

This, is SBC. This, is SBC.

haha

dont really know what to say. it was funny but i dont get it. haha. nice voice for the strawberry.

Sublime Collab Sublime Collab

absolutely

sweet. i love the animations. i love the style. it's obviously great you've done a thing for a Sublime song, but that is the only thing that makes my review score under 10, because it's not 100% original work. But apart from that really really good. I especially love the final frame of the policemen shoving the gun into that guys throat.

Mr Coo #4 Mr Coo #4

awesomeness

the best video i've seen on here in AGES! good work my friend i love the insanity in this.

I Like Chinese! I Like Chinese!

crazy

i like! i like a lot! chinese people are REALLY that funny... i wouldn't say offensive like the other reviews... because, well, just look at the whole newgrounds site today and try and tell me that isn't offensive! lol. keep it up man.

8-BIT Waterslide 8-BIT Waterslide

absolutely awesome!

I LOVED it! The scream is so funny and what a quality ending. Great work guys. Really good laugh.

Warhammer 40k Tribute 2 Warhammer 40k Tribute 2

Woah!

This is absolutely fantastic! It's so much like a Warhammer film, it made me imagine manga films like Akira but with warhammer themes. It was just stunning.